Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Saga continues...

I received a call from my Dr.'s office today.


The nurse assistant proceeded to tell me that the Dr. didn't feel comfortable following through with my request due to the fact that she has never heard of a request like that before.


First of all, I don't blame the Dr. because it sounds completely ridiculous.


But second of all.


What the heck am I suppose to do!!!!

I am really nervous about driving around in all of this snow without a license.


After all we did get about 6 inches of snow today and will be getting some more tomorrow.



So my trusty husband went on the Social Security website and found where it stated that I needed a Dr.'s notice and that a birth certificate was not valid.


I highlighted that part.


I circled it.


I put stars around it.


Surely they will be able to find that section.


Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to say that I am a legal citizen in this country.

No comments: