Friday, January 19, 2007

Meet Katie

Hi! My name is Katie. It is so nice to "meet" you.

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am a mom of two crazy boys and married to my college sweetheart. Unfortunately to my husband, I have what would be called as champagne taste on a beer budget. I love pretty things, but do not like to price that goes with those pretty things. 

I love the feeling of knowing I have made something myself and I love showing people how they can do it too.

I am lover of Craigslist, Goodwill, and garage sales. If it were not for those things my house would be completely barren.

I am not a perfectionist. So if you are looking for perfectly done projects and a perfect house you have come to the wrong corner of the blog world.

5 comments:

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Hi, My name is Katharine and I live in an unperfect world too. I love your blogs, that I found Tuesday morning from a link to another blog (I've looked at too many to remember which one). I have been giggling reading your stories quietly since it's 2:30am.

Katharine

martha68 said...

i love the name of your blog! i bumped into you on blogfrog. you are braver than i am. i am way too afraid to pray for patience. the thing that develops patience is "tribulation". i'm chicken:) m

My Not So Simple, Domestic Life said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Loved the pictures of your mantle. Great idea with the letters. I have those in other places of my house, but not on the mantle.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I love your blog. How do I subscribe to it by email??

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! I love your blog. How do I subscribe to it by email??