Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just add it to my wrap sheet

I am a project person.

I am either working on a project or I am doing research over how to do my next project. 

Awhile back ago I showed you what the The lettered cottage showed what to do with my den.

One of the things she told me was to put beadboard wallpaper on the back of the cabinets and add shelves to the middle empty section.

That was the planned project for the weekend.

Mr. Genius went to pick up a few things at Home depot for putting up the wallpaper and building the shelves, he noticed that there was not any wallpaper supplies.

That's weird.

So he asked an employee.

Apparently it is against the law to put wallpaper up in our area.

What!

Well considering I break the law every time I get behind the wheel, you can add having wallpaper on my walls to my list when I get arrested.




Peace out my sistas!




1 comment:

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

That's really strange.....wonder how that law came to be? hmmmmm you got my imagination going wild now!
Rose