Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The May Silhouette Sale

It is Silhouette Sale time and this time you can get a deal with Heat transfer paper. 
Which is great to whip up some shirts or for some quick teacher gifts. 

*which I really need to get on the ball and make Wild man's teacher some gifts*

Anyways, here is what on sale this month.

1 Silhouette SD machine
1 package of white flocked heat transfer material
1 package of teal smooth heat transfer material
1 package of dark pink smooth heat transfer
All for $219!


Just use the code “PATIENCE” at check out to receive the discount.
(valid May 17-25)

For those of you scoring at home, that is a savings of over 125 bucks.  

Not bad—not bad at all.

Also if you already have a Silhouette then machine then you can get 25% off the heat transfer paper with my code.

Silhouette sent me some of the heat transfer paper to try out.

EASIEST baby gift I have ever made.

You see one of my brothers family is having twins.

Boy, girl twins. 

So when I got the pink and teal heat transfer paper, well I needed to do something with that.

Right?!

So Jenny if you want a surprise then do not look but if you are like me and are too curious for surprises. Then by all means you can scroll on down.

I couldn't decide what to put on the onsies and then inspiration hit when my boys where fighting over...who knows...probably one was looking at the other's toy. There is no telling with them.

So when they were fighting, it hit me. You just know all sibling do. 

So...


In less then 30 minutes a baby gift was born!