1. My name is Wild Man
2. I refuse to use the big boy potty at home.
3. But am completely fascinated with sitting on all the public potties, without actually using the potty for its intended purpose...just like to sit on them. It totally freaks mom out.
4. I love people. All people.
5. I don't like going to the park when no one else is there. It is so boring.
6. I refuse to share with my brother...but I will give my favorite toys to complete strangers.
7. Sometimes when my mom asks me something I won't answer her until she is on the phone and I will talk louder and louder until she gets off.
8. My friends Blake and Gabe have a little sister named Hallie, pronounced like Sallie with a H. If you mispronounce her name I will yell at you til you say it right.
9. Benadryl doesn't work on me. HeHeHe
10. I believe that Uncy Andy owns that entire city of Memphis including the zoo. I think that zoo is the coolest place on earth.
11. I like to call my Aunt Jenny, Uncle Jenny just to see if anyone will notice.
12. I am the most hyper 3 year old you will ever meet.
13. Mom tells me that the curse is real and that I will one day understand what I am putting her through. I don't understand what that means so I say OK and go back to using my brother for target practice.
14. I love my JJ and wake up in the morning asking to see her and will ask all day til I go to sleep.
15. I will eat anything if you give me something to dip it in.
16. I am the spitting image of my Uncle Reid.
17. I love girls. Especially blond ones, but I have no idea how to act around them.
18. So I just push them down or throw a ball in their face.
19. I am at your mercy if you take my food away.
20. My mom told me that I can watch Madagascar 2 when I don't go into time out at Mother's Day Out.
21. That will happen as soon as those other kids in there realize that all those toys are mine and I will let them play with them when I am ready.
22. Just when I think I am about to push my mom over the edge, I tell her that she has pretty hair and eyes...It works every time.