Monday, February 16, 2009

Romeo's random

For over a month on Facebook most everyone has been making a list of 25 random facts about themselves, me included. So I thought I would do this for my boys too.

So here are Romeo's list 25 random facts:

1. My name is Romeo.

2. I love my mom more then anything in this world... if you don't believe me just try to take me away from her. I can make your ears bleed.

3. My hair is a good indicator to how I will act. When it is not as spikey I am generally laid back when it is really wild and crazy I also will act wild and crazy.

4. Due to my brother being the loudest 3 year old in the world when I feel no need to talk. No one will hear me anyways.

5. I was born with dark brown hair and at 3 months it all feel out. My mom felt that all the pregnancy heart burn was just a waste.

6. I started sleeping through the night a 6 weeks! My mom was so proud!

7. Then when I was 5 months old I screamed for 2 weeks solid and would only stop if mom would hold me.

8. I love balls...if I look as if I am going to freak out give me a ball.

9. I equally love food...if I look like I am going to freak out give me food.

10. I have big round blue eyes and I am very loving like my daddy.

11. I love my brother and all of his toys so much that I only want to play with my own toys when he is playing with them.

12. I love to take toys away from my brother and try to run away from him...one day I will be able to keep the toys for more then 2 milliseconds.

13. I have been making car sounds while playing with cars since I was 9 months old. No matter how hard my mom tries to persuade me I will not say the word car.

14. Right now the main way I communicate is by pointing and saying psst. I do realize in some cultures this maybe rude.

15. My favorite thing to do is the squeal at Wild Man.

16. Mom tells him to ignore me, but he totally can't do it, and I find that empowering, so I keep doing it.

17. I would eat all the live long day if I could.

18. Sometimes I decide that I won't eat vegetables one week, so I will throw them on the floor. Then when mom puts me down I will eat the food I threw on the floor. It tasted better that way.

19. I love my cousin Eli so much that I scare him.

20. I recently discovered that I can hit Wild man and he can't hit me back! I also find this empowering.

21. I remember the voice of the nurse that has given me all my shots. As soon as I hear her voice I scream as loud as I can to warn all the other kids in the waiting room to run for the hills. I am pretty sure they can hear me.

22. I am also find it completely humiliating to be put on a scale with no clothes on.

23. I love my brother so much and don't know what to do when he isn't around.

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Those are both really cute 25 random things about your boys! Fun idea!

My Lipstick Life said...

I remember when this was going around & I blogged about it too. Cute! Some of these remind me of my twin boys :) Happy SITS Sharefest!

Anita Hamilton said...

That eating off the floor statement was too funny! Thats gotta be what my daughter thinks, lol. “Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest”