Saturday, November 20, 2010

Glitter Glass Letters

We are doing last minutes things around the house to get all ready to leave!

But I wanted to show you my glass glitter letters that are on my tree right now.

The names of God that I chose mean and meant the most to me this year.

You can chose whatever name that have meant the most to you this year. I think it would be a great reminder for this season what it is really about.


Almighty- 
Revelation 1:8
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Comforter- 
Jeremiah 8:18
You who are my Comforter in sorrow,
   my heart is faint within me. 

 The way and the truth-
John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Lord of lords-
1Timothy 6:15
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords,



The big letters are around 4" in height and will be $2 per letter.

The small letters are around 2" in height and will be $1 per letter.

Email me at impatientlypraying (at) gmail (dot) com to place your order.

Thanks

5 comments:

Sweet European Dreams said...

these are just beautiful!!! And yes, the perfect reminder of what HIS season is all about! -diane

Jackie said...

I love these! My sister just emailed me that I'd like them and she was right. Great job!

Kasey said...

Beautiful. A great reminder of the True meaning of Christmas.

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

Hey there! Your sister in law recommended your site to me and it's great. I do a lot "Craigslisting and Thrift shopping" too! Good luck with everything!~

Hayley

Unknown said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Katie. I'm sure you had your difficult moments throughout the day missing Dad. I'm sorry, sweet friend : ( Please know you are in my heart and prayers.
Lots of love,
Laura