Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shaklee's Defend and Resist

Now that cold and flu season is quickly approaching us I thought this would be a good time to tell you about my experience with Shaklee's Defend and Resist complex.

The description says this:

When you first feel that tickle, get the protection you need with Defend & Resist Complex. It gives you not one, but four clinically proven immune-supporting ingredients: echinacea, black elderberry, larch tree, and zinc. Each supports, enhances, and promotes a healthy immune response.


When I read, "feel the first tickle". I thought how will I know when I feel a tickle in the back of my throat. I honestly didn't think I would know. But then I woke up one morning and I actually felt the tickle in the back of my throat!

It is the feeling when you wake up in the morning and just know that sickness is coming. You don't know when, but you know it is coming fairly soon. 


That morning I took 6 tablets and did the same thing for 6 days after and you know what?!

I didn't get sick. I didn't get a runny nose, or a cough.

And you want to know what else?

Mr. Genius also woke up a couple of days later with the tickle in his throat. I mentioned the Defend and Resist and his response was taking herbal pills were well...stupid. He took his regular cold and flu over the counter medicine...and he got sick!

This happened a couple more times. Of me not getting sick, and he getting sick.

Yet he still doesn't really believe in the "herbal pills".

Some people are a little more stubborn then others. ;)

One this I can tell you is that both Mr. Genius and I didn't get the flu vaccine last year. Just because we couldn't find the time. Mr. Genius got the flu and I didn't.

So I think it is safe to say that the Defend and Resist complex works!

If you have any questions about the Defend and Resist or other Shaklee items please feel free to contact my Shaklee rep,  Debbie Clinton. She is a wealth of knowledge who has used Shaklee products for over 14 years!

PS: This review was out of the my true opinion and I in NO way get any incentive for anyone else buying products from Debbie. 


1 comment:

Olivia Erin said...

Yeah this works perfectly for stubborn marks. I get this through Argos Coupons once, but not sure if it is available or not. But you can find similar formulas anywhere.