Thursday, April 24, 2008

Romeo and Mom Day

The days that I take Wild Man to Mother's Day Out Romeo haves me all to himself and loves it. He is in much better moods on these days, and he just talks to me constantly. He has done this since he was almost 3 months old. It is really funny, he can get pretty loud. It is as though he is telling me everything he has been holding back since the last time we were alone. I am enjoying it while I can.



Here we are leaving to take Wild Man to school. You can almost see them thinking "We seriously have a crazy mom."



Romeo holding Mom's coupons at our Target trip. I should have brought my video camera so you could hear him talking to me. He talked the whole time in Target.



I am so thankful to have such a good eater.



Romeo with free reign over the toys and no one to snatch them out of his hands. He kind of doesn't know what to do with himself.



OK, I am so excited about what I got a Target. I had to take a picture to show you. All of that without coupons would have cost almost $20. I got all of this for $4.13! It would have been $2 total, but I got those 2 little pots of basil. I just love fresh basil. I put it in everything I cook. So those are the only 2 thinks I got without coupons. But $2 isn't bad for basil either.

In just the past month I have started using coupons and shopping the sales to help stretch our dollar. I am totally hooked. It is so much more fun to go grocery shopping now. I highly recommend it.

No comments: