Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pictures

Today Mr. Genius (who is taking a few days off of work for our staycation) and I decided to take the boys to get their pictures taken.

We are exhausted.

I know that you are not suppose to compare your children, but Romeo is a lot harder to please then Wild Man was at his age. If there was only a way that I could have been holding Romeo the whole time and they could have superimposed me out of the picture. That probably would have been the only way that he would have smiled.

It started out OK, it was a lot of work just to get what we did. Here are a few pictures of the session.




Nana (Mr. Genius' mom) made these cute outfits for the boys.



I don't know what Wild Man is saying to Romeo, but it sure has Romeo worried.



I liked this picture, but I am not a huge fan of this background.

For the life of us, we could not get both the boys smiling at the same time. So this was the best picture we could get.






I have a picture of Wild man at 6 months in a frog towel, so I got Romeo in a duck towel.


Look at that sweet face. I just want to eat him up.

Then I had a bright idea of doing something creative.

If I try to be creative again someone stop me.

I decided for some strange reason that it would be cute to put Romeo in a big bowl of spaghetti and have Wild Man standing next to him dress like a chef.


First of all they were over taking pictures, so that didn't help, then I remember that Romeo doesn't even like to sit in the grass, so apparently I thought spaghetti would be OK.



Then they just decided to hate me.



It was at this point that I realized that my boys can't stand me anymore. I became THAT mom that forces there kids to do crazy things just because I think they are cute.

So the pictures didn't come out like I would've thought. But in the end we at least got our 6 month pictures of Romeo (Although he is really 7 months, shhhhh!). Even if I lost all respect from both my boys.



1 comment:

Katacomb said...

Hey! I love those pictures! I might need to get a copy of one with both of them in it. I just got an overpriced diaper bag and promised Andrew we will make up for it by having him do all of our kids' portraits (where are my priorities?!) I'll just have him take notes from yours! Note to self...spaghetti...hehe :) Too cute!