Saturday, May 31, 2008

The obscession has begun

Today we all went to the Avenue to walk around on such a pretty day. Mr. Genius was very nice and let me go to all the kids stores and Ann Taylor (my fave!).

By the way, did you know that Carter's doesn't carry plan white t-shirt onsies! What is up with that. The lady acted like I was crazy when I asked her where they were. She said that haven't carried them in years, with which I replied

"That's funny I bought 5 LAST year."

Liar.

Whatever.

Anyways.

So as a reward for going to all of mine and the boys stores we took Mr. Genius over to Best Buy.

For now on it will not only be a reward for Mr. Genius but for Wild Man too.

Wild Man LOVED the TVs.

He kept running around in circles says "OH WOW! OH WOW!"

Then he started a happy dance.








Wild Man felt so at home that he put on my sunglasses (to make him look cooler) and decided to chill on the couch they had set up and watch a little Ratatouille.




When we got back in the car. We had to break the news to him that we weren't bringing one of the big, cool TVs home.



He was pretty bummed.

Then for Romeo all we did was put the camera in front of him and didn't say a word. Here is his reaction.



Totally mesmerized.

So I am getting a little outnumbered on the technology obsession.

I see random outings to Best Buy in my future.

1 comment:

Katacomb said...

Oh dear, I didn't even think about being outnumbered in my own house by techy men! We'll have to get them together for Best Buy playdates...