Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Sponsors

Here is a run down of my September Sponsors.

I do have one new sponsor this month.



Mommy Holly the shop has some really cute paper products.
Look at these thank you notes.


And these tags. How perfect for birthday gifts or Christmas gifts.

Now look at these cute little confetti. I love these for a baby shower.



I also have Curly Q Designs.

button for blogger 6.19.10

Just look at the cute items she has.



Here is Janey Mac for your vinyl needs






Go to Cutting edge Stencils to make an amazing ceiling like this one at three men and a lady.




We also have Scentsy with us again. I still use my scentsy daily. Not even kidding.




Can't forget Xpressive Designs and the great vinyl decor she offers too.






We also have Fantasy Fancade, who make custom frames for medicine cabinets. I am really looking forward to showing you a tutorial for their product later this month!





We have Debbie with Shaklee, I am LOVING these products.






I am so glad to have Alter'd again this month. Don't forget the giveaway for her ebook that ends on Friday!





We have Grocery Shrink! Love her help in lowering my grocery bill!






There you have it people. Those great companies that help me keep this blog going. So go and check them out!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Suzanne@thriftstoredecorjunky said...

Love your blog! I recently used your tutorial for framing out a bathrom mirror, to frame mine, and just blogged about it, where I posted the link to your tutuorial. Come by and visit!