Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thanks?! I think...

Before moving away from all our family my boys didn't know what a babysitter was. Grandparents and great grandparents were plentiful so there was no need.

Now we live far from any family, which gives us babysitters.

We don't use them very often, but sometimes there is just no way around it.

Last night was one of those nights.

Mr. Genius and I had to go to a parent meeting of Wild Man's preschool.

While we were eating supper, I mentioned that a babysitter was coming to play.

Wild Man jumped from his seat ran over to me, gave me a big hug and kiss.

Then looked at me and said "Mom...I love it when you leave me."

Uh...Thanks?

-----------------------

On another note. I have redone another table.

I hand painted and distressed the bottom.




The table is 46 inches in diameter and there is a leaf that is 18 inches wide. It is also in great shape.

I thought I would do something different this time.

I thought I would open it to you guys and see if any of my readers would like this table.

So does anyone live in the Chicago area?

If you can prove to me you are not some type of serial killer or stalker and you have $125. The table is yours.

If you are interested email me at impatientlypraying (at) gmail(dot)com

Also I still have the coffee table too.



This table is 33" X 48" by 18" high


Don't you just hate when colors look totally different in the pictures. The first picture is the more true color.
And people it is STURDY!

I am only asking $60 for this beauty. I really wish I could use this in my house.

Look forward to meeting some of you!

3 comments:

Lori said...

The things kids say, what he meant was, Mom and Dad you go have a good time and don't even think about us, we will be fine. Just come back before bedtime to read me a story!

Cassie Bustamante said...

that table is gorgeous!!! and i would say you are raising well adjusted kids if they are happy to let you go off for the night. no need ot be concerned!

Brittany H said...

I so wish I lived closer i would buy that coffee table in a second. It's PERFECTLY AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS.