Friday, April 29, 2011

Become.com

On my search for the perfect wallpaper for the back of a hutch that I will share with you later. What I so what to share with you is a site I found.

Have you heard of become.com?

It is a place that does the comparison shopping for you. Oh yes, one less thing to do on my own.

While looking through the wallpaper I got a little distracted when I saw plug in chandeliers.

Oh my word! I am in love!!







I have a thing for drum shades right now.

Then I saw this baby.




It is an OUTDOOR plug in chandelier. I want it soooo bad.

But I also then would want and outdoor covered patio to go with it.

I got a little lost in shopping on the site.

Here are some things I saw that I thought you guys might like.

Dining Chair cushions


Kitchen chair pads


Pot racks

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Ann Marie @ Twice Lovely said...

I didn't even know they made such things as plug in outdoor chandeliers! Now I want one!! And I even have a covered deck. ;) Thanks for the heads up!