Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rhinestone Mustache

Silhouette sent me the new Rhinestone Kit!
But I was a little worried, since I do have boys and all. 

I haven't seen too many boys with rhinestones on their shirts.

I did see some Major League Baseball players who had some bedazzled tshirts on the airplane on our way to the Dominican.

But I am not ready for my boys to wear big gold chains around their neck yet. 

My wheels started turning.

Then the one day that is was above freezing here my boys ran outside to play with their friends. 

Then quickly ran back in because they said that they forgot to put on their costumes. 

My boys ALWAYS wear costumes!

I don't think our neighbors think my boys wear real clothes. 

So then I got an idea costumes with regular clothes....and mustaches.

Just bear with me for a sec.

So I found some mustaches on the Silhouette online store.





The Silhouette did its thang. 

Wild Man was totally mesmerized with how it worked. 




When you get your kit it comes with a page of detailed directions as to what to do.




Brushed those little rhinestones in the holes.







For some reason I didn't get a picture of the pick me up tool. You NEED the pick me up tool! Seriously! It makes a world of difference.

Then after transfer paper and ironing it on the boys shirts in a inconspicuous way.




 Wait where are the staches?



There they are.







it is a costume in regular clothes!

So the neighbors will see one shirt the boys wear. 


So here’s the sale this month!
The sale runs April 21st-26th
Use code PATIENCE at checkout and get…

The Silhouette SD
2 sheets of rhinestone template material
2 sheets of rhinestone transfer tape
2 rhinestone backing boards
1 rhinestone placement brush
1 CD of rhinestone images
1 pack of clear 10ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 16ss rhinestones
1 pack of clear 20ss rhinestones
1 pack of pink 10ss rhinestones
and
1 Pick-Me-Up tool
ALL FOR $229!

And for those of you that have a Silhouette and want the great rhinestones…
Use code PATIENCE at checkout and get 30% off the rhinestone starter kit!!
 Actually I just got an email and they are doing a site wide rhinestone sale for 30% off with my code.
Hello Mother's Day gift!

To go directly to the bundle click HERE!

Make sure you use the code PATIENCE at checkout to get the great discount!!

5 comments:

PJ @ Planned in Pencil said...

I love it! I also want a grown up version of it! I have a picture somewhere of me, I drew a moustache on the inside of my index finger.... seriously I definitely need a grown up woman of this please!

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

This is TOOOO cute! I have boys also and have been thinking how cute the rhinestone stuff is for girls! I think my sons would love this idea!

Irma@CosasBellas said...

You know what else this would work for? Maybe? To train them to sneeze in their sleeves when they have a cold. I don't know, maybe you've already done that.

Just a thought,
Irma

From G2B said...

I just came across your blog and it's AWEsome! I was wondering how you know how much to pay for each type of furniture? Like a certain price you'd pay for a end table vs a dresser etc?

Dorangela said...

This is too cute! I love my Silhouette and have two boys too. May have to try this!