Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's almost garage sale time

Next weekend it will be time for our neighborhood garage sale. 

Oh my word! I forgot how much of a headache a garage sale is!


Part of me just wants to sell everything in the house and start all over. But that wouldn't be reasonable...right?

This is what I have so far.


Explain to me why I still have vhs tapes when we haven't had a vcr for a couple of years? Plus some random dvds we got as white elephant gifts during Christmas time.

I have also decided to get rid of all my blue and white pottery.








Trust me that container is full of blue and white stuff. A platter, candlesticks, bowls. Whatever. 

Then I decided that it is time to update Wild Man's room and the boys bathroom. 




So no more trains in the bedroom and firetrucks in the bathroom. 

I am also working on 8 projects at one time!!!

What is wrong with me?!

My goal is to have some of my pieces in the garage sale...although not at garage sale prices. 

Sorry to disappoint.

My goal is to get the word out about what I do in my local area so we can start to cut down on our delivery miles. 

I am not completely done with...well...any of the 8 pieces. But I really, really hope to be. 

So if you are in the Chicagoland area and wanna come to my garage sale. 

Let me know!

I will tell you when and where.

1 comment:

Screaming Meme said...

I love me some garage sales...:) Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme. I wanted to stop in and let you know about my giveaway series. This week is a slipcover...next week is a surprise...:) I hope you can stop in and sign up for oneof them...I look forward to your visit.

Xo, Meme