Thursday, October 13, 2011

Google Analytics

So today in between calling chimney cleaners, pricing storage units, and looking for a place for us to move to...I took a break and looked at my google analytics page. 

I haven't looked at it much lately.

Guess I have been a little busy. ;)

But I have noticed that I was getting A LOT of traffic from pinterest. Like over 70k hits this month!

Which is really exciting for me.

Anyways, I thought I would look at the key word search for a sec and get a good laugh at what people search for. 

At first it was just going through a lot of misspelled words and how to questions.

Then I have to say it just got weird.

Here is some of the highlights of what was on my list:
-my mom teaches me about testicles
-man hair
-little boys in the bedroom naked
-dominican crazy
-reborn dimples
-adults who look like little boys 
Seriously how would the first one and last one get directed to my site?
Have you checked your google analytics page lately?

Take a look and tell me what you find.

5 comments:

Christa @ Stories of a House said...

Hey Katie! I've been hybernating and popped over to see what you've been up to...but got distracted by this post. Very strange... I wonder what content on your blog is linking those keywords to you? I haven't noticed anything like that on my stats...yet. The internet just get creepier and creepier.
Hugs,
Christa

Lori said...

All I know is on my google reader your blog was right below a little bit of sanity and lot of choas! I am so confused. Should a be patiently praying for patience or sanity!

Lee Ann L. said...

Thanks for letting me know about Google Analytics. I'm in the process of establishing it on my blog; but, need to do a little more research because I don't know where to put the tracking code! It sounds very interesting. :-)

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

saraanblogs said...

Hi! I've been following your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!
voucher codes australia