Friday, August 22, 2008

My Turn

My sister in law, Jenny, has tagged me to share 6 random things about me.I am a pretty random person anyways, so I actually had to narrow my list down to just 6.

So here goes:

1. I wear a pedometer about everyday. Yes I am a nerd, but I am trying to walk at least 10 ,000 steps everyday. My goal is actually 11,000. You should try it. It is harder then you think.

2. Due to all my couponing and shopping the sales, I have had to make a 2nd pantry in the house. What use to be our linen closet. Mr. Genius thinks it looks like I am hoarding for a nuclear war or something.

3. I just quit nursing Romeo. It was a hard decision, but one day when I gave him a bottle I could tell he was so much happier and he ate a third of the table food he was eating before. And in just this week I think he has gained 2 or 3 lbs. He is starting to get those rolls at the tops of his legs. I love those rolls. Not on me just on babies.

4. I love hard boiled eggs. It totally grosses Mr. Genius out which is actually kind of fun to do. ;)

5. I am totally addicted to Facebook. It is so much fun catching up with old friends. I recommend everyone to get on it. You will be suprised who all you find on it and who finds you.

6. For some strange reason when I was pregnant and nursing (which has been just about 3 years straight!) I wouldn't eat salads. They kind of grossed me out. I used to eat at least 6 a week, they were my favorite food. But know that I am not giving nourishment to anyone else besides myself, I have fallen back in love with salads again. But my big accomplishment is that I have gotten Wild Man to like salads too! The other day I gave him a choice of a hot dog or a salad for lunch and he chose a salad! I was so proud.

Ok now I have to tagged some friends so we can learn 6 random things about you.

I tag Beth, Lindsey, Lori, and Katie. Good Luck!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like your new look. So I just did the 6 random things. I'll add your name to it, but I don't think I'm going to do it again. Thanks for tagging me though.