Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zoo

Last week we went to the zoo. Here are some pictures from our visit.

Here is Wild Man yelling at the birds.

TWEET, TWEET, TWEET

I case the birds didn't know what they were suppose to say, Wild Man wanted to inform them.



After yelling at the birds, it looked like Wild Man was a little nervous to stand close to one I think he thought they were going to attack.



Wild Man and Romeo looking at the birds.



Wild Man tells me at least once a day that I am as tall as a giraffe. I am enjoying that complement while I can, Because he will probably be taller then me when he enters into Kindergarten.



Not only does Wild Man like to brush the goats, but he likes to show me every single piece of goat poop that is all around us. When I am clearly trying to overlook that part of the petting zoo.


No comments: