Friday, August 8, 2008

Will's a Big brother!

My good friend Sandie has just had a little boy, Patrick, 7lbs 7oz (I think).

Today Will (her oldest son) stayed with us while little Patrick was entering this world.

Wild Man and Will's Birthday's are only 9 days apart. Sandie and I went to all the birthing classes together and pretty much bonded together during our pregnacy. So these boys were friends 9 months before they were born.

But they can not be more different.

Wild Man is quite active (If you didn't already know that) and Will is one of the calmest children you would ever meet. He actually listen to you and does what you say when you say it.

I know, shocking coming from a 2 year old.

Anyways, Wild Man has a little issue with sharing.

Wild Man went into time out quite a few times today due to said issue.

Which resulted into this quite a few times when he would say he was sorry.



Isn't that so cute.

I would want Wild Man to go into time out just to see this again.

I also wanted to show a picture of Will eating.

This was my first experience with a picking eating child.

I knew Will was a picky eater so I got pizza. I thought you couldn't go wrong with pizza. So I got a cheap Tombstone, nothing exciting.

Will took one bit of the pizza and turned to me and told me it was "Nasty".

I thought I miss understood him and told him to repeat himself. He again said "Pizza is Nasty."

I of course started laughing hysterically and Will just looked at me like what are you going to do about it.

Wild Man eat his and Will's pizza, Will ate grapes. The only thing in my fridge he didn't give a gross look to when I offered it to him.

So if he went home starving tonight here is the proof he did eat something.



When two 2 year boys get together the will always be Diego playing at some time.



Here are the boys acting like lions.

ROAR!



Will's dad is a cop and works nights so with him sleeping during the day he has to stay quiet. Or atleast that is my excuse why Will did this alot when Wild man would get just a little rowdy.



We had a great time and I can't wait to hold little Patrick!

No comments: