Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Big Racer

Today was a beautiful day...but still insanely windy.

I thought it would be crazy to stay in on a day like this and I unfortunately couldn't get my rear end up to work out at 5 this morning.

Bad momma.

I wanted to do something free, that will wear the boys out,  a place we will all be happy about, and that I could get a work out.

Lofty goals...right?

Then I remembered the school that is up the road.

At the school has a running track!

Perfect!

I told the boys we were going to a really big race track!

And they were putty in my hands.

I wish I thought of this earlier!

I threw in the bike, scooter and two trucks in the van and we went.





They each took turns with what they took around the track.



Then Romeo and I took a break and sat in the bleachers to cheer Wild Man on.


I do not have any good pictures of Wild Man because he didn't stop the whole time. I just loved racing along the track. Then just when I thought I was going to have to fight him to get back to car...

Mission Accomplished!!


Yeah for free entertainment!!

2 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

That's adorable! Found you on Remodelaholics and now am checking out the other posts. :)

Amber said...

That's a riot! And a great idea! My four year old loves to work out to Tae Bo. haha