Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today my oldest baby turns 4!



Wild Man is wearing Pop's glasses

Boy what a year we have had.

You have grown up so much.

 

You were completely potty trained in 3 days.


You have learned that your little brother is actually an ok person to hang out with.



Romeo worships the ground you walk on. 

 


You enjoy telling people that Romeo does what ever you do.


You also like to tell me when it is your turn to take care of Romeo.


We have had our share of boo boos.




 

I am pretty sure that it will a long time until you will get close to an exercise band.

We homeschooled this year and you loved it.




 
 


Your favorite parts were when we made a mess.


Apparently there was an educational purpose for getting shaving cream all over the kitchen, but I am having a total brain fart as to what the reason was.


You love to learn and know how things work.






You have also turned into mom's little helper.




 
 
 
You are still my silly boy.
 
 


Who got a new spiky haircut to match your spiky personality.






You have learned to love our new home in a whole new state.








Wild Man, I love you and I am so proud of the little boy you are turning into. I can't wait to see what this year brings...Maybe it will include learning to wipe yourself.

No comments: