Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December all ready?!!!

Holy Moly it is already December?

Boy this past month has gone fast.

Well we just got back from a whirlwind trip to TN for Thanksgiving.


The boys did GREAT flying back and forth. The best thing about the flights was that there was a play area for kids right next to our gate.

I mean that was a total gift from God above.


While in TN we had the boys birthday party at Bounce U.


It was so much fun! It was also an added bonus that I didn't have to clean up afterwards.


Since Romeo still doesn't have much of an opinion and worships the ground that Wild Man walks on, I let Wild Man pick the theme of the party.


Let me back track just a little bit. Last year the boys birthday was a Lightning McQueen party. I mentioned the day after the party LAST YEAR that I am sure that Wild man will still be all about the Cars movie and will probably have a mater party.


When I asked Wild Man what type of party he would like, he said, "Remember mom, we are having a mater party?"


Um, I think I need to watch what I said. Plus I need to think about everything I have done the past year and pray I have not done any perminate damage to my child.


So needless to say we had a mater birthday party at Bounce U.





Thanks mom for getting the cake, it was adorable and delicious.


We had to wake the boys up from their nap early for the party.




Wild Man stayed a little confused for the first half hour.


Mr. Genius' mom made the boy's shirts. She got mater fabric and put the age they are (or will be in 21 days). Thanks Teresa they were perfect.





The kids started bouncing on their way into the bouncing room.





Sweet Blake and Gabe. Wild Man may not have acting like it, but he was so excited to see you guys. He keeps asking when we can see you guys again.





 

 
 Notice Brady (the little boy in the red shirt standing in the front). Brady sat so content on the bench until he realized that he was getting his picture taken. As soon as he realized that he jumped up and ran away. It was so cute.


 

Getting ready for the cake.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So here is a cute story.


See that cute little girl in the big chair. That is Hallie, my college roommates little girl, and my future daughter in law.


Hallie is 6 months younger then Romeo. When we lived in TN Romeo LOVED Hallie. He would attack her with hugs and kisses, which just scared little Hallie into lots of tears.


We think she got scared from feeling the chemistry between them.


Now 6 months later Hallie did the love attacks to Romeo. Romeo just didn't know what to do so he just ran away.

Hence why Hallie is sitting in his chair.


We had a great time seeing each other, and we can't wait to see everyone again at Christmas!


A quick sorry for not getting Griffin's picture. Our camera died right before you guys got there.



No comments: