Last night I just got brave enough and I started ripping apart one of the settee's.
Today it looks like this.
I am scared people.
If I do not like it, I am stuck with it.
I have been taking pictures of the folds and stuff so that I can hopefully put it back on decently and I purposely didn't take apart the other settee so I can refer back to that one.
But I am still scared.
The amount of dirt and dust that I have breathed in when ripping out all the batting and fabric is giving me the hebbe jebbes.
Plus there are no less then 5,695,342 staples in this chair and some are so embedded in there I am having a bugger of a time getting them out. I hope you are not suppose to get all the staples out before you staple on the new fabric, cuz for some of them. It just ain't gonna happen.
Oh I hope this turns out good...only time will tell.