Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Mr. Genius and I alternate our Thanksgiving's each year between our families.

This year was my families turn. Two years ago when we had Thanksgiving with my family Wild Man was the only baby.

This year we have four cute little boys. Along with my 2 brothers and their wives, my parents, 4 cousins, 2 uncles, 2 aunts, and one grandmother that started the whole family. Who knows how much bigger our fun family will be in 2010! We know for sure with on cousin getting married in April of one person being added and he is coming all the way from South Africa! It will be fun to see how many more people we can cram into the Barkley's home.

We had such a great time laughing and telling stories and seeing Uncle Rick in his red spandex shirt. I totally vote on that ensemble being worn as he walks his daughter down the aisle.

The best part of the whole day was that there was some type of spell that fell over all the little boys while we were there. There were all GREAT! No whining, crying, or fighting! We could not of asked for better behavior. I think it really helped that my cousin, Becca had her cute little dog Boo there. The boys LOVED that dog. Poor Boo unfortunately doesn't really care for kids especially ones that chase him around the house and don't understand that throwing fetch means to throw the ball away from him not directly at him.

My brother Andrew brought his fancy smancy camera. With his camera it has this amazing concept that when you click the button to take the picture it actually takes the picture right then! Not 20 seconds later when the kids have already run away and all you get in the picture is an empty room.

Well Andrew took some really good pictures of Wild Man and one with Mr. Genius and Romeo too.

My mischievous little boy.



A dog came by and Wild Man was telling him to go home. Apparently he wasn't welcome at our little shin dig.



My absolute favorite picture of Wild Man this year.



All my sweet boys.



Thanks Andrew for the great photos of my boys.

No comments: