Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Did you hear that?

About 30 minutes ago I think I screamed loud enough for the entire nation to hear me!

I am so excited!

I got an email from Kristin at Betty Crocker wanna be saying that she saw that I was being featured on The Lettered Cottage!

Squeel!

Do you see now why I was screaming through the house?!!


Layla at the Lettered Cottage is my absolute favorite blog and I am just thrilled that she would even even remotely likes my candlesticks. But from her blog post she sounds like she really likes them!!

Now if you will excuse me, I need to change my pants. I think I wet myself out of all the excitement.

13 comments:

Amber said...

That is too cool! Congratulations! :)

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

Well I'm so glad I told you! LOL I think I did hear you screaming...

Congrats, that is an honor!! :))

Tammy@Simple Southern Happiness said...

AH! so that was you? I was wondering where that came from, I turned on the news to see if there was trouble somewhere.. Whew... giggle...

SO happy for you, its neat to have that kind of attention. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Sa-weet! Good for you : ) They WERE some pretty awesome candles!!

Red Door Home said...

So happy for you! Love the lettered cottage blog.

Aspiring Mom2three said...

Wow! I wondered what that noise was! I thought it was lighting or an earthquake. So thrilled for you - they look great!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

The candlesticks were AMAAAAZING! Good for you!!!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Hip Hip Hurray!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Such a fun feature, Katie- congrats!

Katie Olthoff said...

lol. Congrats!

Unknown said...

YEP! I followed her link over to your blog! LOVE your candlesticks! I've been looking around on here for about an hour now! LOL! Definitely bookmarked you on my blog! I want to check out the rest of your projects!

Can't wait to get to "know" you better!

liz said...

I heard it WAY down here! Congratulations - that's awesome!