Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I have unleashed the lion

Today Mr. Genius' family went downtown.

We were planning on meeting them at the zoo after the boys naps.

Then Romeo woke up with a fever. So him and I stayed back.

That little bugger looks like he is faking it doesn't he. But he really is sick.

2 weekends ago was our neighborhood garage sale. So I drove around to check out the goods and I saw a radial saw that looked fairly new on someones driveway. He told me he was selling it for only $30! It came with the house and he doesn't know how to use it.

Well I took that saw faster then my boys can whine about what we are eating for dinner.

I have mentioned before that Mr. Genius didn't want to show me how to us the power saws for fear I would cut something off.

Well I have learned that sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiveness then permission.

So after Mr. Genius and Wild Man left I got out the radial saw and cut some wood!



This is when I would like to insert Tim Allen's grunt he would use on the Home Improvement show he was on.

I did it and as an added bonus all appendages are still attached!

I wanna see what else I can cut up!

7 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Shut Up! $30? How long of a cut does it make? SOOOOOOO jealous. Now I might have to come to your house to bug you!!!

liz said...

What a great find!

Kenzie said...

I love tools! I stole/borrowed my Dad's miter saw and I just informed my husband that I needed a table saw in the garage because I can't always run to my uncle's house! Can't wait to see what you make!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hi Katie!

Greetings from Malaysia again! Just want to say thank you for dropping by my blog on my SITS day. You can read the aftermath of my whole day SITting episode

at this link:
http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/2010/05/afternath-of-whole-day-sitting.html

Thank you again and hope to see you back here sometime! :D

Warmest Regards,
Jenny aka I'm a full-time mummy
(http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/)

Rachel Cotterill said...

Ohhh I'm not sure I would trust myself with that! Great bargain :)

Unknown said...

I would have definitely lost a limb. Handy women are awesome.

Stopping by from SITS

One Life Many Journeys said...

Swoon. That is one nice lookin' machine! I need me one of those in my collection! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.