Tuesday, August 18, 2009

As it stands right now

So here is our...still not done...but everything working...bathroom in the basement.



We can't find a part to the door on the vanity so until I find the part or break down and buy new brackets this is how our vanity looks.



We asked Contrator Joe to take down the beadboard on the little wall going into the shower because it made me nervous being so close to the shower water, so we are getting tile put on that wall.

Another to be done project.



Behind where the door opens up, we are going to but in shelves.



I am hoping it will be done next month.

Mr. Genius keeps talking about going on and starting to add the bedroom too. I don't know if I am ready to live in construction for 6 more months.

1 comment:

Christy Johnson Photography said...

When we moved to Nashville we remodeled all three of the full baths in our house. The kids bath and guest bath got a complete makeover but the shower/tub was left alone. Our master bath we took down to the studs and completely redid it. I lived with dust and chaos for over 6 months. It was crazy with two kids! My house was always a disaster. I am so glad we did it though. All the baths are so much more functional and pretty! However, I completely understand you pain about continuing on!