Friday, July 10, 2009

Scare Tactic

As soon as people find out that we are from the south one of the first things out of their mouths is; "Have you gotten a snowblower yet?"

Well considering I have never even seen one before and they aren't selling them in stores right now and being the cheap skate that I am, I did the only thing I knew to do.

I searched for one on craigslist.

And found one!

Also being that Mr. Genius and I have never laid eyes on this snowblower contraption we had to call in for back up.

I emailed our neighbors the link and asked him what he thought about the machine.

His response was weird and too cheap.

But then he sent us pictures of what their house looked like last winter.

The title of the email was scare tactic.

Umm... it worked.












Do you realize that the last picture is the mailbox and that the snow at this point in taller then Wild Man?!

So my children can quite literally be buried in the snow.

Another thing to add to my of master list of What To Worry About.

We may be spending December thru March in the south with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, i've never seen so much snow! i think that's a great idea to live in tn from dec to march!!
sandie