Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're still here

Sorry I haven't been blogging but we have been up to our eyeballs in snot and projects.

We have all been stuck in the house since Sunday.

A cold in July.

What is up with that?

The other reason is; if you don't know already, I LOVE craigslist.

I have been finding A LOT of stuff for really cheap and one of those things was a contractor that was having a sale from his services for 30% off.

He gives free estimates so we thought why not.

I found another contractor too just so we could see how cheap he really was.

He was considerably cheaper with the discount and we really like him. He is a sweet christian man.

So with that said. Starting tomorrow we are going to have workers in our house building a bathroom in our basement.

So I have been frantically picking out tile, flooring, colors, hardware, lighting, and figuring out how I would like the arrangement of the room.

I had already found a toilet, vanity, sink top, faucet and beadboard on craigslist earlier in the month.

Joe the contractor thinks that he should have it done by the middle of next week!

Just in time for my mom, grandmother, and aunt to come and visit.

These are the bathrooms I really like that I am using as my guides.




http://ctarmls.com/CharlestonReports/Media/2815777_0750000.jpg

I hope it all turns out ok.

I guess we will find out next week.

No comments: