Tuesday, October 13, 2009

7 Years ago today..

After almost four years of dating (and me waiting impatiently), two young kids got hitched.




 
 Sometimes I look at these pictures and think, "These kids have no idea what they are getting themselves into."

 But I wouldn't change a thing.




While Matt and I were dating we would always get comments about how young we looked. So young in fact that when we were graduated from college and earning a living. We would get carded at the movies because they didn't think we looked 18. I never understood that until I ran across this picture.





I think they were being nice just thinking we looked 18! We looked 16 at best.
Oh the things I would do to not have birthing hips and bags under my eyes.


Happy Anniversery Honey!
Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Can't wait to see what we are up to in the next 7 years.

I love you!

No comments: