Friday, October 2, 2009

Visitors, visitors, and more visitors

There are a couple of reasons I haven't been able to post much lately.

One is because of Homeschooling.



We are doing school 3 times a week. Conner really likes it and some how he is actually learning stuff. This is just taking a lot of work at night to prepare and research what we can do for school.

By the way the above picture is Conner playing in shaving cream. We practice writing our numbers and letter in it, but of course being the true boy that he is. It quickly turned from making letters to cars that needed to bulldoze through the "snow". But it worked for a minute.

Also by changing my blog takes a lot of work. I am going through each post and having to change all the names. That took a while, I think I am done but I am going to double check.

We have been blessed to have lots of family come to visit.

First Matt's sweet grandmother visited us for 5 days. 



Then Matt's parents visited us the next weekend. We had a fun time with them. Unfortunately we forgot to take pictures. Sorry Nana and Paw-paw. We had a great time while you were here.

Tomorrow my parents, both my brother's and their wives and boys will be staying with us for a week.

All in our house.

That will be 12 people.

Hopefully we will all still love each other afterwards.

I will try to remember to take pictures this time. If I don't remember I am sure someone else will take some that I can copy.

No comments: