Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's payback time

As early as I could remember my mom would remind me about a time that I embarrassed her to no end.

I was 4 and my mom was preggers with my first sibling.

I saw a man that had a big belly.

In the mind of a 4 year old, I thought he was pregnant.

So I then said in my not so quiet voice, "Mom, look that man has a baby in his belly too!"

When Wild Man first started talking I knew the day would come where it would be my turn to get embarrassed by the comments that were said by my children.

So mom, you will be happy to hear that my payback has begun.

On Tuesdays we go to our church for Bible Study. This study that we are doing we study James for about an hour and then we join other groups and then have an aerobics class together.

Because I know that there will be sweating involved I do not where my best clothes. I usually wear some knit pants and a t-shirt. Coincidently I also wear a t-shirt to bed... and knit pants.

I am sure you see where this is going.

I went to pick Wild Man up from his class and he was so happy to see me and in his not so quiet 3 year old excited voice, he said, "Mom, you are wearing you pajamas to church. You are so silly."and just in case no one heard him he kept repeating it while also asking, "Why are you still wearing your pajamas?"

Lovely.

Then lets move on the sweet little Romeo.

As we were walking into the very quiet library my sweet and loving little Romeo... passed gas.

Very loudly.

Then my sweet boy looked up at me and also in his not so quiet sweet voice that was so proud announced his deed to anyone that was around, "TOOT!"

He was smiling so big when he said it to.

And this is only the beginning of the strange situations my boys will put me in. Lord help me!

No comments: