I thought I would join a linking party at 5 minutes for mom.
In honor of the bloggy linky party I thought I would introduce myself. For anyone that was on Facebook a couple of months ago. I am sure you remember the 25 random things about you that was all over Facebook. I thought I would introduce myself in that way.
So here goes:
1. I think I am the only person in American that doesn’t watch American Idol and Lost.
2. I have learned to never underestimate the power of Hot Wheel band-aids and M & M’s for a 2 and 4 year old.
3. While in the workforce I had the WORST bosses, which in turn has giving me absolutely no desire to go to the work place again.
4. After college for 4 years I went through a spell where I randomly threw up. Most of the time it was in my car while driving too and from work. There was no warning.
5. Dr.’s all thought that I was pregnant when I went to them about the random barfing and my response was always “Unless God decided he wanted a girl, I am not pregnant!” They never believed me. Still don’t know what was wrong with me.
6. I cannot stand to feel my breath on my skin. I have to have my arms covered at night so I won’t feel it.
7. What is even worse to me about feeling my breath on my skin is feeling someone else’s breath on my skin. Shiver
8. My first car had a personality all on her own, I named her Nancy the Nissan Stanza. She was crazy! She would lock certain people in my car and lock others out of my car. The windows would randomly roll down, coincidentally it was only when it was raining. The radio stopped working so I had a CD player in the passenger side seat and whoever sat there was the DJ.
9. Whenever we get a new electronic device in our house Mr. Genius has to sit me down and give me a training session and I then ask him for the next 3 days how to work said device.
10. Before college I moved 14 times and changed schools 7 times.
11. I have an obsession of dressing my boys in matching clothes.
12. I love couponing and I don’t think that I will be able to grocery shop “normally” again.
13. I have a mental block that I cannot by anything that is not on sale.
14. I am fascinated with the Duggar family (the one with 18 kids that live in Arkansas). I wish I can talk and act as calm as Michelle when there is chaos around her.
15. With the birth of each boy my foot has grown a half a size.
16. I don’t think I will ever be able to stop picking my nails.
17. I LOVE my minivan! I don’t think I will drive anything else until the boys start to drive on their own.
18. I learned while trying to deliver Wild Man that I was not built to have babies the natural way and that I am allergic to morphine... I blew up like a balloon.
19. I learned while delivering Romeo that I am allergic to metal staples, which explains the serious infection I had when Wild Man was a month old and the fact that my c-section scar was 3 inches thick.
20. I have truly tried but because I was attacked when I was 4 I cannot like big dogs, especially when they are in my face.
21. I have short stubby toes that look like they are swollen. When early in my pregnancies, people would make comments about how swollen they looked I just agreed rather then explain that is how they look all the time.
22. I love having two boys.
23. On December 2nd of this past year my perfectly healthy 53 year old dad had a massive heart attack and went home to be with the Lord.
24. On December 2nd of this past year I truly felt God's love like I have never felt before. He took care of me in so many ways that day that you can read about here.
25. One thing that I have learned about myself is that when I am sad, missing dad, or upset my outlet is doing home projects. You can see some here, here, and here.